Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Midsummer Production Photos

First off, I just have to say that being sick for two weeks totally sucks. It's not a new discovery, it's just one that I recently experienced. Well, with that out of the way, here are photos from A Midsummer Night's Dream.

Titania and the fairies hanging out with Bottom.

Oberon telling a story to Puck and the other boys.
Theseus, Hippolyta, Philostrate and Egeus discovering the sleeping lovers. This picture shows off the black and white color palette for the humans.
The play within the play, it's in color because the fairies helped them with their show. That was the concept!
The pre-show, three of the guys doing rope tricks. It was really neat!
Titania and Oberon fighting over the Indian boy. Actually, it's a cute little girl named Avory. She's about the same age as my niece Avery but this one is a lot taller!
And a final shot of EVERYONE; cast, chorus and conductor! It's a nice shot because it shows off the stage and the whole cast.

Phew. It was a lot of work.

In other news, I wore red lipstick/gloss to church today. I'm not sure how I felt about it. It was rather bright.

No comments: